1. The agile Manifesto – Use it as a checklist for your own projects
2. Scrum – A nice framework for development centric projects
3. Kanban – Visualises your current process and its bottlenecks
4. Big Bang – doesn’t work for executing a project!
5. Adapt – Even agile processes can’t be used as a recipe.
6. Information is not knowledge – The most important aspect to understand close collaboration
7. Silos are for farmers – better be on the same passture
8. Stay Close – The theory about bubbles.
9. Product Owner – Who can do the job?
10. User Stories – be very productive but also formal if required.